Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally!!!

Finally did all my color samples for my gels and prices! I also did gel extensions on my left hand.. and too lazy to do up my right hand. It feels really smooth and jelly-like and natural, that's how I feel! I really like that it's a soak off gel! So come try it!

And MARCH PROMO IS FINALLY OUT! Refer to the top left of my page!

Promotion Period: 1st to 31st March 09.

Acrylic Extension with 6 3D nail art and full set crystals at $138!
*this is something like a back by popular demand!

Glittery Gel Overlay at $50! (usual $58)
Single Color Gel Overlay at $40! (usual $48)
*something new, and really good for those with nice nails and also those who wants a manicure that last. no worries on color chipping and all. the soft gelacquer stays on your nails for a good 3 weeks or so (depending on your nail growth rate).


One more thing.

To get my prices on all my nail services, click on "Rates & Services" under LABELS, on the left side of my page.

I think I might come up with a simple FAQ on gels and acrylics. Stay tuned!

I really loveeeeeeeee Christrio Soak Off Gelacquer! (although some colors are really sheer and need layering)

Did gelacquer on my mum - mum's a home based hairdresser and gelacquer works perfectly well on her. No worries on color chipping!

Ok, gotta go! Night!

No comments: