Monday, March 29, 2010

Big hearts, pink bows.

Ok, blogger is mad. These 3 photos are the only ones I managed to upload after trying for 834782364732 times. Nvm, at least I still have a set of nails to share!

Pink glitter gel nails!

A design I came up with for someone who likes pink and bling bling stuffs. This is really sweet isn't it? :D


The huge crystals are mad bling in real life! And the glitter pink base sparkles as well. Really nice and attention grabbing!


And her thumbs. Huge blings and pink roses.

2 comments:

Jessie Burkhardt said...

You should compete in our nail art competition: http://www.nsinails.com/nailartcomp.html

Jessie Burkhardt
Director of Marketing & Communications for NSI
www.nsinails.com

Unknown said...

these are sooo beautiful! man i know where my inspiration will come from when it comes to doing my nails for my wedding ;)