Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lots of bridal nails!

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been doing sets and sets of bridal nails and loving them. The nail session never gets bored with brides to be. Booking of banquets, ROM, gowns, table seating arrangement, guest list......etc. I think I'll be a pro when it comes to my own wedding. Haha!

For now, I've picked 2 sets of them which I really love. French nails with a twist. Something different from the usual french, but at the same time, still retaining the original look, pink and white.


Modified this design from Nail Up! Hand painted simple pink flowers and it turns out surprising well on the french nails. Has a really sweet feel! Pink and white french details are all done with colored gel.


Oh and I forgot to mention that this is gel overlay on natural nails. She has long nail bed and it's perfect for either overlay or extension. :)


A set of soft gel sculptured extension. And this lady has got super nice nails as well! Nails are only extended a teeny wee bit cos her nail bed is crazy long! Perfect for french nails.


The french twist and 4 petal soft pink flowers.


I love this cos it's a mix of the classic french and twisted french.

1 comment:

PrettyPinkSissy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I subscribe to dozens of nail art feeds and your nail art is my total favorite! You truly have a wonderful gift. Please keep em coming - I love them! Toni