Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back from Hilton nails + alcohol party part 1

Went to stay at Hilton hotel on Friday with my cousins and nanny (actually my ex-colleagues). It's our get together session once in every 1 or 2 months. Always just pure nonsense, jumping around, shouting, yakking, laughing... but happy!!

Anyway I did pedicures for the 2 ladies. Brought all my stuffs for the pedicure and I actually called Housekeeping for a PAIL!! ha ha ha. A tub would be ideal cos they would need to soak their feet but then.... how to carry a tub to take MRT har? Ok, housekeeping called me back and asked why would I need a pail, I answered saying I need it to soak my feet. (they must be thinking that I'm so dumb. ha.)

I took pics of their feet even though it's just classic pedi. No nailart cos I forgot all bout my nail art pens!!

More pics and stories tomorrow!

Nights (:

No comments: