Monday, December 8, 2008

Bridal nails - customised to match her gown!

My da-sao's (sister-in-law) wedding nails. She told me she wanted laces and crystals. And her night gown is baby-blue with tons of blings. Then both of us came up with this design for her nails!

For those who are interested in knowing the prices or having customised nails for your wedding, please email me at cynfulnails@hotmail.com for a quotation. You can also show me a pic of your wedding gown so that we can discuss and work out the perfect design to suit your wedding :)


There you go. The bride's nails.


Very pretty! Can you see the blue glitter?


My family! Her nails totally matches her night gown. Perfect!
The one in white is me. I'm actually sick.. down with a flu, fever and some throat inflammation but I think I still look ok. ha ha.

Makeup of me, my little sis and my mum by D' Posh Room.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the look of lace on nails! You are much younger than I had assumed, very pretty too! :)
The girl next to you, I love that dress!!! Do you know where she got it?

Cynful Nails said...

Thank you, thank you! =)
She's my younger sister and the dress she's wearing is from a random shop in Singapore that has no particular brand.

Brooke said...

Shoot, I love that dress and I am not a dress person by any means, but it is cute! Thank you for checking though.